Dear Patients, due to the coronavirus outbreak, Khattak Memorial Surgery will be changing the way appointments are being managed.
· We will not be offering face to face appointments unless the doctor has advised that patients need to be seen face to face.
· All appointments will be booked as a telephone triage appointment and the Doctor/Clinician will decide if you need to be seen.
· PLEASE ENSURE WE HAVE YOUR UP TO DATE PHONE NUMBER.
· Doors will be closed and entry given only to those patients appropriately triaged by the doctor.
· We will ask patients who have a booked appointment which has been appropriately triaged to sign a form to say they do not have any cough/cold or temperature.
· All home visits will be considered very carefully.
· All extended access appointments will also be triaged – so ensure phone numbers are up to date and correct.
· The hub will be closing the doors and only allowing those patients who have been appropriately triaged and booked in by the clinician to come in.
· All patients with coughs/colds to self-isolate for 7 days following government advice.
· Patients requiring repeat scripts to do this online using the following link and nominating a pharmacy of their choice.
· Any patients who do not have internet access and cannot register online should post in their request with a nominated pharmacy so scripts can be sent electronically.
· Only those patients presenting as well will be seen for childhood immunisations and urgent nursing matters.
From the 30th of November 2018, Out of Hours will be provided by Badger.
Any patient requiring medical services when the practice is closed can call 0300 555 9999
or NHS 111 by dialling 111 (calls to this number are free from landline and mobiles).
Please note that the practice out of hours number has changed. Our new number is 0845 603 1761
Click Here – To Download the Important Information Document