Dear Patients, due to the coronavirus outbreak, Khattak Memorial Surgery will be changing the way appointments are being managed.
· We will not be offering face to face appointments unless the doctor has advised that patients need to be seen face to face.
· All appointments will be booked as a telephone triage appointment and the Doctor/Clinician will decide if you need to be seen.
· PLEASE ENSURE WE HAVE YOUR UP TO DATE PHONE NUMBER.
· Doors will be closed and entry given only to those patients appropriately triaged by the doctor.
· We will ask patients who have a booked appointment which has been appropriately triaged to sign a form to say they do not have any cough/cold or temperature.
· All home visits will be considered very carefully.
· All extended access appointments will also be triaged – so ensure phone numbers are up to date and correct.
· The hub will be closing the doors and only allowing those patients who have been appropriately triaged and booked in by the clinician to come in.
· All patients with coughs/colds to self-isolate for 7 days following government advice.
· Patients requiring repeat scripts to do this online using the following link and nominating a pharmacy of their choice.
· Any patients who do not have internet access and cannot register online should post in their request with a nominated pharmacy so scripts can be sent electronically.
· Only those patients presenting as well will be seen for childhood immunisations and urgent nursing matters.